I just wanted to jot down a few of the milestones that she has reached so that I don’t forget them.
* She is 10 months old.
* She now has 6 teeth. 4 along the top and 2 pegs on the bottom.
* She is waving like crazy. All the time – even when I’m feeding her she waves at me!
* As well as going up the stairs, she now goes down them. One step at a time, backwards and very carefully.
* She climbs into and over everything. If there is a basket, bucket, clothes airer, persons legs, sister lying in the way, she goes right over the top.
* She can say other things now, so as well as Dad and Mum it is Lalala and imitations of singing and humming.
* She has slept through the past 2 nights. Bliss.
* She is wearing size 0 clothes. I’ve packed away all the 000’s and 00’s forever. (But I’m saving them for Penny!!)
* She can walk while we hold her hands. Getting more firm on her feet, but not ready to do it solo.
I think that is about it. A quick wrap up of her development 🙂