Boredom has set in so I pinched this from Lisa’s blog to fill in some time!
1. What are your favourite lines from a song?
When we were little there was a hymn that we’d sing at mass. The line was
“The Great Mystery” and we sang “Third grade with Mr Reed.” That still cracks me up today.
2. What is a question that people ask you that gets on your nerves?
Are you having anymore children? Can I have something to eat? (Jess)
3. Name something you have in common with all your siblings.
We all had the same driving instructor – Dad.
4. What is the greatest amount of pain you’ve ever been in?
Childbirth x 4
5. Who is the last person you wrote a letter to on paper?
6. Have you ever fired a gun?
no – only glue gun and nail gun
7. What was your favourite childhood toy?
Holly Hobby and etch-a-shetch
8. What sound do you find disturbing?
9. Whose diary would you like to read?
10. Have you ever had a recurring dream?
Not in ages and I don’t remember the dream!
11. Name something that makes you happy.
12. If you were in an emergency situation would you be able to deliver a baby?
13. What is the closest thing to you that is green?
14. Have you ever had to call 000?
15. What is the last movie you watched?
Holiday on DVD.
16. What CD is in your CD player?
Missy Higgins new one
17. Do you fold your underwear?
yes, and Justin’s and the kids too.
18. What movie do you know every line to?
The Princess Bride, The Three Amigos, My Best Friend’s Wedding and Sister Act
19. What did you do before this?
made dinner and listened to Holly reading
20. Are you picky about spelling and grammar?
Yes, but am hopeless at writing and speaking in the third person. I must have been away that day at school
21. When was the last time you slept on the floor?
Can’t remember. I think it may have been when Jess was a baby and sick in the night.